8 Days & 7 Nights Costa Rica Family Vacation
This package vacation with kids was made thinking of the safety and enjoyment of your kids in mind, and of course yours too! You will fully enjoy the activities and places with your family! While travelling you can stop or take breaks when you need to as well.
Special offer: Price is for a minimum of 2 adults, 2 children under 11 years old are free sharing the room with two adults.
- Day 1= Arrive to Costa Rica. After you arrive, a representative of Hampton Inn will be outside the airport waiting to shuttle you to the hotel where you can rest.
- Day 2= La Paz Waterfall Gardens. After breakfast at the hotel, we will pick you up to visit La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Here there is time to explore an aviary with tropical rainforest birds, the largest butterfly atrium in Central America, an orchid garden, an amazing hummingbird garden with about 23 species that come to feed there, a frog atrium, a serpentarium to see snakes of Costa Rica, monkeys and wild cats, a typical Costa Rican house from days gone by, and trails to waterfalls, all situated in a scenic mountain valley. (B, L)
- Day 3= Arenal Volcano. Until just recently, Arenal was one of the most active volcanoes in the world! Arenal is still active, but has slowed down in its eruptions. We will drive you to a lookout point where you can enjoy the view as a family, and then you will take a hike on a safe trail in the tropical forest. (B,)
- Day 4= Open day! Today you get to choose what to do! Perhaps just spend the day at the Tropical Paradise Bungalows, and take a walk on the trails and relax in the pool. There are side tours available to do as well, just ask for details. (Side tours not included in package price) (B)
- Day 5= Travel to the Caribbean coast. After enjoying breakfast at the Bungalows and checkout in the morning, you will be traveling to Cocles Beach on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. Enjoy the beautiful coconut palm lined beaches of this area for the remainder of the day or relax at the hotel by the pool! (B)
- Day 6= Beach day! Enjoy Punta Uva beach a great place to snorkel off shore, and with a trail to walk that leads to Grape point or Punta Uva (10 minute drive from the hotel.) Or visit Manzanillo National park and beach and its beautiful trails and lookout points (15 minute drive from the hotel) (B)
- Day 7= Open morning and then travel near the airport to spend your last night in Costa Rica. After a relax morning by the beach you will start traveling to Alajuela near the airport. Here your family will enjoy your last night in beautiful Costa Rica to relax and prepare for your flight home the following day. (B)
- Day 8= Return home. At the time you choose, you will be shuttled to the airport for your return flight home with great memories of your Costa Rica family vacation! (B)
Price $959.00 plus 13% tax, per person. 2 Adults in the group.
Price $859.00 plus 13% tax, per person. 4 adults in the group.
- 2 children under 11 free sharing the room with adults.
- Price is in USA dollars.
- Package is arriving to Juan Santamaria international airport (SJO)
Your package includes:
- 4nights at Tropical Paradise Bungalows, Northern Costa Rica https://www.aaatourcostarica.com/tropical-paradise-bungalows/
- 2 nights at Cariblue hotel, Cocles beach on the Caribbean, Bungalow Standard (Or similar hotel, depending on availability)http://www.cariblue.com/rooms/class/standard.htm
- 1 nights at Hotel Hampton Inn, first and last night in Alajuela by airport http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/costa-rica/hampton-inn-and-suites-by-hilton-san-jose-airport-SJCAPHX/index.html
- 7 Breakfasts (at the hotels)
- 1 Lunches (day 2)
- 0 Dinners ()
- Private transportation for all the days of your vacation package. Comfortable van with insurance.
Tours and places included in package
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens, guided.
- Arenal volcano hike, guided.
- La Fortuna
- Punta Uva beach
- Manzanillo beach
- Puerto viejo
- Alcoholic beverages
- Departure taxes at airport($29.00 per person)
- Optional side tours
- Lunches or dinners not described in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
Any questions?.. Contact us!