7 Days & 6 Nights Costa Rica Adventure Vacation Package
This package is special for those that don´t have much time for vacation but want to experience the adventure in Costa Rica!
Our Costa Rica adventure vacation packages include many exciting things:
- Day 1- Arrive to Costa Rica.You will be greeted by our adventure packages representative outside the airport. Then you will be travelling north San Jose airport for about 2 hours to Arenal volcano region.
- Day 2– Rafting Sarapiqui river and horseback ride in the rain forest, hot springs.You will experience the best adventure vacation packages with trained professional guides escorting you down a beautiful river along rainforest shores. Don’t miss the horseback ride in the rainforest afterward, to have a closer look at nature and all of the bio diversity that Costa Rica contains! On your way back to the hotel, you will take a soak in natural hot springs in the rain forest. After arriving, you will take a short walk to reach the naturally hot water pools in a mountain setting. Here you will release your stress and tensions as the hot spring water gives healing touches to your body and skin.
- Day 3: Canopy tour, Arenal volcano and La Fortuna waterfall.While gliding through the treetops you will feel a bird soaring and visualize the beauty of the flora and fauna in the rainforest around the Arenal volcano. After the adrenalin packed canopy tour, you will also get the chance to hike down to the base of the La Fortuna waterfall and take a break to swim in crystal clear, cold mountain water.
- Day 4: Travel to the Manuel Antonio beach.In route to Manuel Antonio we will stop to take a short break and to see wild crocodiles! A short time later we will keep driving for one more hour to get to our final goal, Manuel Antonio. Upon arrival and check in you will have an open afternoon with our Costa Rica adventure vacation packages. (B)
- Day 5: ATV tour.You will ride your own ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) with our adventure vacation packages. With the holding capacity of 1 or 2 people, this vehicle will give you the best experiences on rustic unpaved roads, giant African Palm Plantations, cattle farms and typical towns such as Naranjito and Londres. Finally, you will head towards a stunning waterfall where you can enjoy the pleasure of swimming and cooling off. (B)
- Day 6: Open morning and travel to Alajuela.You will choose how to spend the morning, which could include an additional side tour like: surfing lessons, Manuel Antonio National park entrances to explore the trails inside the park, or just walk to and explore the small town of Manuel Antonio. After checking out at the hotel you will travel to your next place of lodging near San Jose airport for your last night in beautiful Costa Rica. (B)
- Day 7: Return home.At an hour convenient for you, you will return to the airport for your flight home with some of the best memories of your life!
Enjoy complete adventure with our Costa Rica adventure vacation packages.
Price $1,039.00 plus 13% tax, per person, double occupancy per room
- Your package includes:
- 3 nights at Tropical Paradise Bungalows https://www.aaatourcostarica.com/tropical-paradise-bungalows/
- 2 nights at Jungle Beach Hotel (depending on availability) http://www.junglebeachhotel.com/Jungle_Beach_Hotel/Rooms.html
- 1 night at Hampton Inn Hotel http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/costa-rica/hampton-inn-and-suites-by-hilton-san-jose-airport-SJCAPHX/index.html
- 6 breakfasts (B)
- 0 Lunches
- 0 dinners
Transportation All your transportation and fuel is included. Tour van with insurance and permits to work in tourism in Costa Rica, with private driver/guide.
- Tour in Arenal volcano area.
- Entrance fee for La Fortuna Waterfall
- Canopy tour
- Entrance fee for hot springs.
- Rafting Sarapiqui river, class III.
- Horseback ride in the rain forest
- ATV tour in Manuel Antonio area.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Departure taxes at airport ($29 per person)
- Optional side tours
- Lunches and dinners
- Tips and gratuities
Policies https://www.aaatourcostarica.com/policies/* This package is arriving to Juan Santamaria international airport, (SJO), Costa Rica.