Honeymoon/Anniversary suite bungalow
Quantity of Honeymoon/Anniversary bungalows: #1
Bungalow size: 648 sq. feet.
Bed arrangement: 1 king sized bed (a single bed may be added upon request)
Capacity: 1 to 3 people (with the extra bed added)
Low Season May 1 – December 21 $80.00 *
High Season January 3 – April 30 $90.00 *
Peak Season December 22 – January 2 $100.00 *
*Prices are in USA dollars.
*Prices are for single or double occupancy. Extra person add $15.00 before taxes
*Prices does not include 13% taxes.
This Honeymoon- anniversary bungalow is spacious with many windows and glass doors leading to a large terrace with a view of tropical gardens and wetlands. You will be about 90 yards away from the pavilion and swimming pool. Located in a quiet and peaceful rural location, with clean, modern, bright decoration, and equipped with:
• Air conditioning
• Hot water
• Small refrigerator
• Coffee maker
• Satellite flat screens with English and Spanish channels
• Safe box
• A small table and chair for two
• Loveseat and coffee table
• Bedside tables and reading lights
• Bar sink
• Sky-lights in walk-in showers of spacious open concept bathrooms
• Sliding glass doors lead out to a large terrace with garden chairs to sit in and enjoy the garden view.
• Towels with shampoo and soap are provided on your arrival in your room
• Comfortable orthopedic mattress on the bed
• Maid service daily
• Drying lines to hang wet or damp things are outside under the roof edge of the bungalow
Breakfast is served in the pavilion, by the swimming pool area. A full breakfast is served including a beautiful fruit plate, fresh brewed Costa Rican Arabica coffee, freshly squeezed juice, and a hot, fresh main dish of either American or Costa Rican style breakfasts such as: Scrambled eggs with American fries and toast, Pinto with cheese, eggs, plantains and tortilla, omelet with toast, French toast with sausage, etc.
Tropical Paradise bungalows are in a unique setting, in rural tropical gardens just off the main paved road near the town of Pital (only 3.5 miles from Pital), San Carlos county. 400 meters after the bungalows entrance there is a grocery store and restaurant called La Chomeña, and 2.5 miles away driving towards Pital there is another restaurant called El Exito.
The town of Pital has banks, ATMs, stores, a post office, and doctor’s clinics both public and private, as well as other restaurant options to choose from.
• Free parking area
• Free WiFi
• Complementary Gardens tour, (no charge)
• Infinity pool to enjoy, a pool area bathroom,
• Outdoor shower to rinse off before and after swimming,
• Nature trails and gardens that lead to a creek,
• Rancho or pavilion with hammocks, tables and chairs.
• Outdoor kitchen available in the pavilion.
• A wash machine is available near the pool area for a small charge, as well as a wash sink to clean dirty shoes or muddy clothes. You can air dry clothes on your drying lines by the bungalow or pay a fee to have us dry them in a dryer.